Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Back in Singapore


Posted for January 23

After 42+ hours of travel time, I’m back in Singapore. And this time it’s for 5 weeks - not 3 days. My connecting flight in Japan was grounded due to mechanical issues, so the Airlines provided accommodations for an overnight stay in Narita. I was bit bothered that I had stay the night in Narita, but I got over it fast. Hell, safety first right?! The reason why I was bothered was because I was going to miss the NFL NFC Championship Game (49ers vs. the NY Giants) on TV. As some of you already know, I’m a season Ticket holder. I’ve already had to give up my Ticket and now to miss the game on TV didn’t sink in too well. The arrangements I’ve made to meet with a friend in Singapore to watch the game, has been dismissed. My traditional 40oz of Malt Liquor that I drink before the games, which I brought me to Singapore will have to be consumed for other reasons. But as I mentioned, the safety of my well-being supersedes all.