Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Interesting Book on GWB


Downtown SF during the holidays is quite exciting. I would bet if you were able to zoom out and have a sky view, it would be similar to watching an Ant Farm: Tons of people walking in the same directions and the occasional stragglers headed directly into traffic.

I walked into Urban Outfitters and ran across 2 interesting books. The first book was a doodle book. The book has preset topics to doodle about such as a picture of an open closet door with a headline that states, "What's in the closet." You would then doodle the contents of the items in the closet.
The second book I ran into is entitled, “Everything I learned in the White House by George W. Bush: The Legacy of a Great Leader." I found it humorous because every page inside the book was completely blank.