Friday, July 10, 2009

Going away party


Posted for July 8
We watched fireworks last night, hung out at the square, and killed two bottles of Vodka. It was the last night before Janice, Preston, and Ron headed back to the States. I don’t think I need to get into the details, because even if I did, it would matter - I was too wasted to remember. 2 bottles of Vodka between 4 people in two hours (actually 3 people because Ant, Ron, and I had extra-extra helpings).

The only thing I do remember is:
1. Bugging the guys to get the apt keys from Janice. We didn’t want to disturb her conversation with a man friend. After waiting for an hour, it turned out the keys were in my pocket. I’m such a loser!!
2. Getting a late night Bocadillo (sandwich) from a street vendor on the way back to the apt. It had bacon, Chorizo, and tortilla (egg & potato omelet). YUMMY!!!

It’s fantastic that Pamplona has a nightly 15 minute firework display that starts at 11 and a nightly 2 hour concert that starts at midnight. This occurs for 7 days straight.