Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back Home


Back home from another fabulous trip. A trip filled with new adventures, new friendships, and a new favorite city. Being able to revisit France and to have a better understanding of their culture was a great experience. As mentioned from a previous blog, I was unable to understand France. But after visiting Bordeaux, Provence, and Nice, I felt I got a better grasp of their culture. The French folks aren’t as bad as bad as people perceive them. It’s really all relative when you run into people. Every country has their fair share of people who come off the wrong way.
Spain - still my favorite country with San Sebastian becoming my new favorite city to vacate to. It’s a city that has it all: the beach, the bars, the food, and good people. It’s not as touristy as Barcelona. It’s a calm Barcelona. It’s similar to my former favorite city Lisbon, but more compact. Not as spread out as Lisbon.