Saturday, January 23, 2010

Breakfast


Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. Actually, let me rephrase that. I like to eat all day. Anyhow, I had to run errands in Downtown SF today and finished up at about 10 am. As soon as I finished, I headed over to Rocco's located at 1131 Folsom St between 7th and 8th. I was greeted properly and was seated on the counter. I looked at the menu and decided on one of 2 items. The Spinach Egg Florentine or the Crab Cakes Benedict. I asked the server how the Crabs Cakes are and she replied, "AWESOME." That sealed the deal for me, so I went ahead and ordered the Crab Cakes Benedict. As soon as I got my food, I dug in. My reaction - BONER TIME! Not only was it AWESOME, it was TOTALLY AWESOME! I'd definitely would order it again when I return for breakfast at a future date. It's got a nice crispy texture with a poached egg that compliments the sauce and Crab Cakes. And as far as the potatoes - delicious as well!