Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy Week

I had a super busy week. After spending the entire weekend in the city, I got home Monday afternoon and was pooped. I took a nap that afternoon and went to bed at 10:30. While asleep, I got a phone call from a friend who had tix for the opening night for Wicked. After 10 hours of rest I straightened out my room a bit and took a 2 hour nap afterwards - catching up on the sleep that I lost during the weekend. I got up from my nap and got ready for the play that was scheduled to start at 8pm. The play Wicked was wickedly good and I would recommend it to any one who has seen the Wizard of Oz.
I got home from the Tuesday night outing at 1:30 am and crashed till my alarm went of at 7am. I had a funeral service to attend to which started at 9:30 am. I got home from the service at 5pm. Checking my email, I received a message in regards to a special movie screening, “I love, man.” Scheduled for Thursday night, and the movie not schedule to be released till March, I decided to attend. The movie definitely has its humorous moments.
Friday – today – relaxed. I’m planning to stay home tonight as I look forward to the BJ Penn and GSP fight tomorrow night.